January 31, 2007

daddy, daycare, and dreams...

daddy: well, for those of you that have not heard, Bobby has a new job. He began a new position in the county starting Jan. 15th. The position was a 6-month interim job working with truants. Within the same week, Bobby interviewed and was offered a different position. He began his new job last week in Anoka (instead of Lino Lakes). Bobby now begins his day usually at 8am (not 3pm) and has his weekends off (as opposed to having only 1 weekend off a month). Bobby says he really likes his new position and is excited about change.
daycare: livia has a new agenda, too. With the change of job, Bobby and I decided on a change of childcare. Livia began her new daycare with Kim Koepke's "Tiny Hands Childcare" on Jan. 8th. It has been a huge adjustment for all of us. I have to get use to bringing Livia to daycare, Livia has to get use to full-time daycare with new kids, and Bobby has to get use to no "Daddy time" in the morning. We all agree, though, it is a positive change.
dreams: we hope with all the new changes, we will be able to see more of our friends and family. We look forward to having more "family time" together. Give us a call soon....our calendar is certain to fill up fast!

4 comments:

  1. Again, congratulation to you Bob on your job position. Next, I think it's a great idea to have your family blog (is that the right term?) I am excited to have another opportunity to stay in touch with the Withers Famiy! God bless and love, hugs and kisses to everyone!! The Urbanski Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new position Bobby! We are so excited for you! It will be great to be able to see you guys more now.

    Livi- we love the picture of you building a snowman! Sure looks like fun! Give Copper a pet for us.

    Love you - Laurie and Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. How warm and clever you all are. I's wonderful to read about your sweet family.. Donna&Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't say we were anonymous!! Yikes!! Donna and Randy

    ReplyDelete