April 9, 2007

easter fun...

easter fun: i could not resist posting all three of these pictures. Each picture represents a different aspect of Livi's Easter fun. A few days before Easter, Livi, Bobby, and I dyed Easter eggs. Livi and I colored the eggs before we dyed them.

under-where?: livi received dora underwear from grandma a few days before Easter. I could not resist putting them in her Easter basket to see what Livi would think of them. Well, needless to say, she enjoyed them!
love from dassel: livi found a dora tent in her easter basket. She is getting used to staying in it for long periods of time. We have even moved her Elmo chair inside to see if she would enjoy it more. Mom even took a turn inside...I quickly realized why it was meant for small children. We hope you had a blessed Easter. On days like these, we truly realize how blessed we are to have each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment