skip to main |
skip to sidebar
on the mend...
on the mend: well, 2 doctor visits and 1 trip to the e.r. later, I think livia is finally getting better. The doctors seem to think she had an allergic reaction to the Children's Motrin we had given her, but later we found out she also had a bacterial infection. We are now giving her antibiotics for the infection and steroids for the rash. Mix in some Benadryl and Tylenol, and she is a walking pharmacy! Livi has been such a trooper. When she was getting her blood drawn from her arm in the E.R., she sat so nicely and didn't even cry. I think she did better than I could have done! Hopefully Livi will be on the mend this week. It has been nice to have the week off to spend with her, even if she is sick. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We need some normalcy, soon!
P.S. As you can see in the picture above, Livia is getting back to her "silly self". I found her sitting in Copper's food tray smiling tonight. When I took her picture she said "Cheeseburger!"
Oh my goodness! It sounds like you guys have had quite the week. We hope you feel better soon little Livi!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the offer! That is good news, even if it isn't quite what you were hoping for. It has to feel good to know that people are interested and another offer is soon to follow!!
Take care - our fingers are crossed for you!