terrific tuesday: livi and i met up with our friends, julie and lucy, today at the mall of america. We attended the mall's "Toddler Tuesday" featuring the PBS show, "Raggs". Livi loved dancing along with the band and I enjoyed seeing her excited about the music. I am certain she will enjoy our "Wiggles" concert next month!
It was nice, not only seeing Livi's excitment, but catching up with Julie. Afterwards, we took a tour of "The Park at MOA" (I still call it Camp Snoopy), ate some lunch, and then we headed home. It was an enjoyable time for all of us. I hope we can do more things like this before the end of the summer...
p.s. can you find Livi in the picture staring up at Raggs? I actually had to pull her back twice so she wouldn't rush the stage. She's only two and already has the makings of a "groupie"!



Thanks Nesha for stopping by the blog. It is nice to know that we're not alone. If you ever have any advice for the mother of a 20 month old and a 2 month old please, please, please feel free to email me
ReplyDeleteCassandra@2monsters.com and please feel free to stop by the blog or our website www.thejebbers.com
www.thejebbers.com/blog