skip to main |
skip to sidebar
another reason...

another reason: bobby and i realized again this weekend, why kids don't need expensive toys to be happy. As you can see from the pictures, Livi had a great time playing in the cardboard box and stacking the toilet the paper. I think we stacked those toilet paper rolls, knocked them down, and jumped over them for almost an hour! It is just another reason to remind myself that kids can be content with quite a few "cheap" items!
Finally a new post! I have been going through Livia withdrawal. How is the belly coming along? How many days to go?
ReplyDeleteSorry about the wait...I haven't been taking too many pictures lately. My belly is HUGE. I am starting to think I am ready to have this baby, and I still have 2 months to go! Eek!
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in...
Ok...I know you are pregnant but you have to post!!!! :)
ReplyDelete