May 8, 2008

just another day...


just another day: things have become pretty routine around our house. Livi has been going to daycare during the week so Bobby and I can spend some time with Sophia and catch some "zzz's" when we are able. Livi is still loving Sophia and wanting to hold her and smother her with kisses (sometime a little too much). Things have been going well, and I hope they continue when Bobby goes back to work in 2 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. I want to meet her so bad! We should set something up. Happy Mother's Day.
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to meet her so bad! We should set something up. Happy Mother's Day.
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a grin!!! You can tell she really loves her new sister! What did the girls and Bobby have up their sleeves for Mother's Day?

    Is June 7 still a go?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive