My mom, Sophia, Livia, and I attended "Toddler Tuesday" at the Mall of America today. After the presentation, we (my friend Julie and her daughter, Lucy and my other friend Sarah and her daughter, Lauren) headed to Nickelodeon Universe. The girls had a great time (including the moms), followed by an expensive, but delicious meal at Bubba Gump Shrimp restaurant. I think we will have to dub this day "Mommy/Daughter Day" with the 3 "L's" and start a tradition. What do you think girls?
Holiday Programs
10 years ago



Nesha....Who is the artist for the "fruit salad" song on your blog? It is very cute!!
ReplyDeleteMaggie
It is the "Wiggles". You can add songs to your blog by clicking on the playlist at the bottom of the page. Good Luck! Maggie, have we met?
ReplyDeleteNesha....It's me Maggie, Julie's cousin......I got your blog address from Julie a LONG time ago!! Check mine out to jog your memory of me...
ReplyDeleteconradfamilyof3.blogspot.com
Maggie