February 7, 2009

moa...

moa: the withers family visited the mall of america today. We rode some rides at Nickelodeon Universe and then ate at Famous Dave's for lunch. Liv was great at the mall...I only wish I could say it continued later that day...parenting is exhausting!meeting louie the shrimp - local moa celebrity :)
daddy, daughter, and dora


mom and liv on the diego bus

daddy and liv on blue's skidoo ride



liv on the wonder pets jumper (look at her face!)





3 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! did sophia go along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a nice day, but the evening wasn't too pleasant...a little too much stimulation, perhaps? It was nice getting out as a family. I feel like we have been quaratined with the weather and money :( Spring is right around the corner!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete