April 25, 2009

memorable day...

memorable day: this morning we all awakened very early to make it to kimball by 8am. The girls had their picture taken at "Country Gallery". Livia LOVED all the attention and compliments (I wonder where she gets it from?), but Sophia was a little skiddish. All in all, I think we got some great pics. We go back for the viewing in 2 weeks. After morning nap and lunch, we headed to Little Falls to see the animals at the Pine Grove Zoo. We had a nice time, but Livia started complaining her stomach hurt. Well, 4 hours later on Hwy. 23, we figured out why....she started vomiting in the car! Poor thing...I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed a blanket and tried to contain it. Not so good....oh well, we'll laugh about it later, right?


hard day...both girls sick (Livi- stomach thing and Sophia- another ear infection)


1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your pictures, nesha! i bet they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete