May 31, 2010

it's o-fish-al...


it's o-fish-al: livia is officially five years old! we celebrated with friends and family on saturday with a fish themed birthday party. I apologize that I included so many pictures. I really tried to condense them...I really did have more!

livia had an accident on thursday evening with the television cabinet...oh well...it makes for a great story!


our lovely livia




sophia and livia dressed for the party




birthday morning with her 5 year old pancakes (thanks, daddy!)





how many birthday spankings??






sitting next to her birthday present from mom and dad







yeah! it's my big girl's bike :)



livia wanted to go to a-maze-n farmyard today for her birthday...livia's highlight of the day was the kittens





sophia's first pony ride



livia with her birthday cake (it was whipped frosting grandma nancy!)


the official first bite!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful day with the kitties! Glad that you had such a fun 5th birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete