build-a-bear and bowling: last weekend we decided to take a trip into the cities to use the girls' build-a-bear gift cards (thank you, sederholm family!). Here are some pics from the experience.
sophia putting stuffing in her puppy
rubbing their dog's heart on their ears to make sure their dogs listen
making a wish (look at livia!)
cleaning their puppies
princess and pinkie (thank you, sederholms!)
------------------------------------------------------------
friday evening we decided to take the girls bowling. This was sophia's first time, and she loved it! I wish I could say that the experience ended well, but we had some crying as we left the bowling alley...we'll try it again in a few years (sigh).
------------------------------------------------------------
friday evening we decided to take the girls bowling. This was sophia's first time, and she loved it! I wish I could say that the experience ended well, but we had some crying as we left the bowling alley...we'll try it again in a few years (sigh).



No comments:
Post a Comment