February 5, 2012

that's all folks...

bobby and i had a early valentine's day outing on saturday. We started our evening out by having supper at Masa, a Mexican/Southwestern cuisine restaurant. Yum-O! At supper I surprised Bobby with tickets to Orchestra Hall to see "Bugs Bunny at the Symphony". As a child, Bobby always loved the Bugs Bunny cartoons, esp. the "Rabbit of Seville", a spoof of the classic, "Barber of Seville". When I saw the event, I knew he would love it. Scroll down below to see more. It was an lovely evening with my best friend....I love you, Bobby! Masa Restaurant...the best strawberry margarita, guacamole, and tamales. waiting for the show to begin at orchestra hall (ask us about our "neighbors" in the row with us...talk about making memories!)


we were in the 2nd row from the stage -

as the orchestra plays you are able to watch the cartoon on the big screen!

a new experience for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment