March 2, 2007

sweet dreams...


sweet dreams: this is a picture of Livi in her new pajamas. It is hard to believe that she is able to wear them. My mom purchased these pajamas for Livi when she was only 3 months old. I remember putting them away, thinking she would never be big enough to fit into them. Just the other night, we pulled them out of the back of her closet and tried them on. It was love at first sight! Livi pulled off her "jammies" and put on her new Pooh pajamas. She twirls in them, which means she feels pretty. Bobby and I cannot believe what a little lady she has become. We always get a little misty-eyed when we realize she isn't our baby anymore...

1 comment:

  1. Look at that smile!!! Paul and I were just saying that we can really see both of you in her - Bobby's nose and cheeks and Nesha's eyes and hair.

    Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete