March 21, 2007

the withers' wellies...


wellies: livia and i are excited about our new wellies. Livi especially enjoys wearing her boots because they have kittys on them. It has been rainy and foggy all day so we decided to wear our wellies leaving the house. In the picture Livi is trying to zip up her coat. Of course, she took the time to say "cheese" when mom got out the camera. It sounds like nice weather is headed our way for the end of the week and weekend. Too bad for Livi and me- we like wearing our Withers wellies...
spring break: Nothing really new in Dassel. I am on spring break this week with a cold. It doesn't bother me so much, because I am on VACATION! It may not be Florida or Cancun, but it is a break. Livi has a cough and I have a cold. Bobby is doing well, but I suspect he will be getting the bug soon. My mom always says to stop "sucking face" so he doesn't catch what I have. He should be so lucky!
Happy Spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment