skip to main |
skip to sidebar
got milk...
got milk: livi, bobby, and i visited the como zoo today. The weather was way too beautiful not to get out of the house. I have been slowing down and walking has become a little difficult at times. We had a good day, and I felt great! After the zoo, we made a few stops along the way home. One was a stop to Bongaards (a creamery/retail store). I couldn't pass up a photo opportunity with a cow that big! When Livi went to sleep she said, "After I wake up we'll go to the zoo and see the cow again." I guess that is a measure of a good day.
You guys should have told us that you were that close! We would've tagged along! We were just mentioning today that you will be a family of 4 before too long! Hope you are still feeling good. Can't wait to meet Baby W.
ReplyDeleteI recall going to the zoo a couple weeks before I had Jacob. Is that how we nest??? :) I also have to ask...where are the pictures of baby #2? All the pictures seem to be Livi and Daddy, no mommy!
ReplyDeleteI recall going to the zoo a couple weeks before I had Jacob. Is that how we nest??? :) I also have to ask...where are the pictures of baby #2? All the pictures seem to be Livi and Daddy, no mommy!
ReplyDelete