April 8, 2008

the waiting game...

the waiting game: i went into the hospital last night because i was having contractions about 7-9 minutes apart. After 2 hours of tests, checking, and waiting, the doctor sent me home. I am dilated, but I haven't changed since last Thursday. So now I am home on bed rest at least for this week. The doctor wants me to get to 37 weeks before a) having the baby or b) going back to work in some capacity. Right now we are just playing the waiting game. Think good thoughts and shoot some prayers in our direction! I will hopefully know more after my doctor's appointment on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I know it must be driving you crazy to be on bed rest. Are you still having contractions?

    We're praying for a quick and easy delivery! Let us know when Baby W arrives Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I'm praying that it goes well. Funny...I bought the same suit for Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you! We are so glad to hear that Sophia is making progress. She is in our prayers! We can't wait to meet her.

    Love to you all - Laur and Paul

    ReplyDelete