March 27, 2009

seussical the musical...

seussical the musical: we celebrated our 8th "read across america" week at park elementary this week. I am proud to say that I began the tradition at park and it has grown tremendously every year (thanks to so many willing and able participants especially our media specialist, naomi)! Here are some pictures from the 2007 and 2009 cast. The end of the week commences with our Dr. Seuss play performed by staff members. We are pretty hilarious...and we love doing it! Daisy- Head Mayzie (2007)
Brandi and I looking the "part"- 2007

If I Ran the Zoo (2009)


Naomi and I were "mean-shooter, bean-shooter bugs". We had an enjoyable time getting the kids wet...a little too much! Shelly drove the "Cooker Mobile". What a cute cook does anyone want to kiss the cook?




1 comment:

  1. Cute, Nesha! I remember the 2007 version...that was my last! You are such a trend-setter!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive