March 9, 2009

wow- what a weekend!

wow-what a weekend: we attended the target center's "disney on ice" this weekend. We were up early to leave for Elk River. We dropped off Sophia with the Sederholm Family (thank you), and then we were off to the the Target Center. We arrived early to find that our seats were close- really close! We were in the 2nd row on the ice (a little cold- note to self: wear a coat next time). end of a fun day
first time with chopsticks- her stubborn personality pays off at times :)

end of a terrific show





this whale was huge and a little close (notice the little girl in her daddy's arms- they were in the first row)



3 comments:

  1. by the way, I LOVE your background!!! :) I'm going to have to do something with mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, I LOVE your background!!! :) I'm going to have to do something with mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great weekend! That silly grandpa! :)

    What a big girl you are Livi - eating with chopsticks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive